Friday, August 24, 2007

Packing=bad, Moving=good

I hate packing and cleaning in general...especially when you do such crazy things on a Friday night. I'm really tired and should probably just go to bed, but at the same time, it kind of stresses me out to just go to sleep with my apartment in such disarray. I'll be slowly downsizing this weekend -- giving some furniture to friends, trying to sell other stuff on craigslist, storing some more stuff at Mom's house -- and then I'm going to slowly move in to the new place on Thursday and Friday. I'm a little nervous about moving in with three new people, but at the same time, I am looking forward to having roommates again. I hope they like Indy! And I hope she adjusts normally, too.

Okay, I am going to finish putting some clothes away and go to bed. I hope you had a more eventful night than I did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how the move went! Indy will do great - she's such a people lover! And think, she'll have a yard now!!! That's one lucky puppy. =) Kate

Katy said...

i hope the move went smoothly!

Heidi said...

The move is still in progress. Hopefully it will be done on Thursday night! Then I have Friday to rest and then Saturday morning is the triathlon!