a) weather.com says it's "5 degrees, feels like -10."
b) your dog goes outside to go potty and has to keep lifting one paw from the ground while she's peeing.
c) your face hurts after being outside for 5 minutes.
d) your mascara from your top lid ends up running below your eye due to the wind hitting your eyes and causing tears to form.
e) all of the above.
Due to it being so cold outside, poor Indy hasn't been able to go on a walk for the past two days. Don't worry -- it's not just me who doesn't want to go. She stands at the door like she wants to go out, but when you open the door, she's like 'uh-uh...no way.'
To entertain her, I've purchased a laser pointer, and it's the best decision I've ever made. See the laser light in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_2xj-Jq_1I.
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

2 comments:
Laughed out loud watching that video! Genius!
Glad I could provide some entertainment. :)
Post a Comment